Lindeni-pressikonverentsi materjalid II

All on toodud mitteametlikud väljavõtted Rene van der Lindeni kõnest 2. juunil 2007 tööstuspargi avamise järel peetud pidulikul koosolemisel. Allikas: http://www.v-park.ru/index.files/firststoneceromony2.wmv
(Rene van der Lindeni kõne kestab 18. minutist kuni 27. minutini)

The information below consists of unofficial excerpts from the speech made by Rene van der Linden during the celebration following the opening of the industrial park on July 2, 2007. The source:
http://www.v-park.ru/index.files/firststoneceromony2.wmv
(The speech by Rene van der Linden lasts from the 18th minute to the 27th)


UNOFFICIAL EXCERPTS:
Rene van der Linden:

/…/I am very impressed by the way you have organized this celebration. Especially the blessing the ground and the land where WE expect and I am sure that we have there lot of activities/…/

/…/As the president of PACE which covers 47 members states in Europe, Russia is the member state of Council of Europe I visited by far the most times and I want to pay tribute here to leader of delegation Konstantin Kossachev for what he is doing and has done for your country in Europe. All the members of delegation like Leonid Slutski, Mihhail Margelov and others play important role. And I hope sincerely that after my presidency Russian colleague can become president of PACE to ensure that Russia is full part of Europe/…/

/…/ I personally can assure you that I feel committed to this region and to this project. And this is as I said my second time here but for sure not the last time/…/

/…/May I raise the glass for our friendship and our wonderful future! Thank you very much!

Kommentaarid

Anonüümne ütles …
VAN DER LIAR, YOU ARE FIRED !

EU DOES NOT NEED RUSSIAN SPEAKERS, WE HAVE TOO MUCH RUSSIAN LIES AND INFORMATION NOISE IN INTERNATIONAL PRESS.
Anonüümne ütles …
Video lõpus on ilus vene lugu, kes see esitaja kyll olla võiks?

Populaarsed postitused sellest blogist

IGAPÄEVANE FAŠISM MEIE SEAS

Are we ready for World War III?

EESTI EI LEPI ALLAANDLIKU MÕTTEVIISIGA